entry forms… read more
For your convenience all entry forms are now available. For any questions please feel free to call 650.366.0504 or email us
We are happy to join the Fordney Foundation for the Youth. All Multidance Championships for our youth competitors are qualifying events towards the big finale of the 2014 Ohio Star Ball
The Best of the Best Dancesport Challenge is a yearly competition between some of the top Pro/Am couples in the country. The winners of the Int'l Latin & Ballroom open Multidance Championships in A,B & S age categories will be invited to represent the IGB in the Grand Finale at the Ohio Star Ball in November. For more information visit bestofthebestdancesport.com
....one of the highest Top Teacher first place award in the entire U.S.
Please make sure to call the Marriott at 650.692.9100 and mention the IGB to secure your reduced room rate of $142 plus tax!
We invite you to celebrate our 47th anniversary with us
July 24th - July 26th at the newly remodeled San Francisco Airport
Marriott Waterfront Hotel.
This year's competitions will draw pro/am, adult and youth competitors from around the world as well as our famous San Francisco audience.
We are a proud member of the:
- World Pro/Am Dance Sport Series
- Superstars Dancesport Series
- California Gold Rush Series
- the "Best of the Best" challenge
New for 2015:
- A whopping $8,,000.00 top teacher 1st Place award!
- Multidance and Scholarship Championships in 5 ages devisions! Y, A,B,C & Senior
- Closed and Open Gents only Championship events!
- closed and open Pro/Am 3 - 9 & 10 Dance Championships
- Mixed Amateur single dance events
- Youth and Adult Training Camp Thursday prior to the competition.
And of course our international Team Match - USA vs the rest of the World.
The Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel has provided excellent room rates for
our event. Choose from a variety of "IGB Packages" to make your
visit more comfortable - or even stay longer to enjoy the real
"San Francisco Experience" with fine dining, sightseeing and first
Please call the office or email us at email@example.com with any questions - we are both looking forward to host you all at the 2015 IGB!
Stephan Krauel & Denise Jourdaine